Thursday, January 31, 2013

You don't know trust me boy,you wanna be high for this

                Hello Lovelies sorry for the late post, I have been busy with Uni this whole week. I managed to squeeze in a outfit post for today, I decided to wear this Varsity Jacket I got from Forever21. It's one of my favorites, and it goes with anything I pair it with fortunately. These Tight latex pants I got from American Apparel are amazing as well, they are very tight as you can see haha, but very comfortable. I feel this is a nice look for rainy days when I want to dress laid back.
  


  
 

 Ive been obsessing over jackets, and trench coats for a while here is a pic I got from Tumblr and I want all of them
                                      






Varsity Jacket: Forever21
Leather pants: American Apparel
White shirt: vintage
Wedges: DSW

8 comments:

  1. love your jacket!
    likewhatyouwearing.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I love it! Great post!
    You have such an amazing style!
    check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! and sure ill check out your blog :]

      Delete