Saturday, January 26, 2013

Here I am a rabbit hearted girl, Frozen in the headlights

              Hello Lovelies I had time to squeeze in a outfit post for today, I decided to wear a crop top. I bought it from H&M and its lovely! I wanted one in the color black but, couldn't find one unfortunately. I love any tops that fit tightly, especially crop tops because they fit well into any season, whether it's fall or summer. I decided to pair the crop top with this floral skirt which is from Forever21.  I'm in love with high waisted skirts as well, one in particular that I'm dying to have is a black pleated skirt. I will post my wishlist soon, I'm hoping to save enough money to buy a black bodysuit, black pleated skirt,a Burberry look alike trench coat and maybe a new cam. ahhh I have to stop spending soo much first.







Crop top:H&M
skirt: Forever21
knee highs: DIY
Brogues: Urban Outfitters
Chain bag: Steve Madden      


                             

20 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment!
    followed you...hope you can do the same!!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I came across your wonderful blog and I'm your newest follower! :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Let me know!

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! and sure I will follow you back :]

      Delete
  3. ahh, you're such a cutie! thanks for commenting. gonna follow you now! xoxo

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks<3 and I'm following you as well! :]

      Delete
  4. Love your shoes :"> Thanks for dropping by my blog :)
    Followed you just now, waiting for your follow back :)

    http://itschachabels.blogspot.com/

    Kisses from Philippines,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :] and Followed you back! :]

      Delete
  5. Beautiful outfit, I love your hair!
    Sure, I want to follow each other, I'm your new follower!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your hair!
    I'd love to follow each other! Following you now on GFC as Katarina :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit, I'm now a follower x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice look, you are so beautiful girl. :)
    I follow you! :)

    http://i-fashion-it.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style and your haircut is awesome

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk
    p.s I'm giving away a Henry Holland dress on my blog if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! and sure Ill check it out :)

      Delete