Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cause I'm a Primadonna girl, All I ever wanted was the world

             Hello Lovelies, Just posting a quick outfit post for today.  This is just one of the outfits I put together for Valentines day. I wore my turtle neck shirt, which is very tight actually. I paired them with my favorite pink skirt, the skirt has a slit on the side which makes it look even more beautiful. The skirt was a light pink color but the flash made it look more brighter than it is unfortunately. I also decided to put on some accessories, which was a necklace form Forever 21, its a clock. It's one of my favorites.Hope you guy have an amazing Valentines day!
 




Turtle neck sweater: Thrift sop
Pink Skirt: Forever 21
Booties: JustFab
Necklace: Forever21      

                                        

2 comments:

  1. I love turtle neck tops at the moment, looks so good on you. You have amazing hair!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes im in love with them as well! and thank you hun! :]

      Delete