Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Running through,Hungry for strays No invitation,take me away

Hello Lovelies, for today's outfit I decided to wear my Leather jacket. I love to wear this jacket with pretty much anything. It makes me feel more edgy for some reason haha. I decided to pair it with my favorite T shirt , which has the picture of one of my favorite models Lily Donaldson. It was taken from one of her editorials from a fashion magazine. It's hard to see in the pictures, because it's too bright for the flash on my camera. You can still see the image hopefully, and I decided to wear these booties again, because I'm in love with it at the moment. Just a quick outfit of the day for you guys!





Beanie: Dad's
Leather Jacket: Forever 21
High Waisted shorts: Old Navy
Stocking:Vintage 
Booties: JustFab

4 comments:

  1. your hair is so pretty!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute look , edgy a bit , & that's what i loved about it the most ,

    am following you now , wanna follow back ?

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete