Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hot summer, rock and roll Your pretty face and electric soul

              Hello lovelies, finally have time to post again after weeks. My semester is almost ending at Uni, and that means more finals :/, for today's outfit I decided to wear my top with polka dots. It's vintage, and I love how it goes with anything. I also have another top which is similar to this one, instead it's white with black polka dots all over. I think polka dots for summer is a good trend to follow. I also got the chance to wear my gladiator wedges, which are from H&M. I love them because it's really easy to walk in them. I think wearing wedges in the summer is the perfect trend, what do you guys think?






Top: Vintage
Pleated Skirt: Forever 21
Gladiator wedges: H&amp ;M
                                          

6 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!!
    Love these wedges
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that skirt - so cute!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete