Sunday, May 5, 2013

In the Valley of the Dolls we sleep.

                    Hello Lovelies, For today's outfit I decided to wear my favorite pink skirt which is from H&M. I feel for summer, its better to wear light colors such as white, light pink, coral, baby blue, neon and more. I decided to pair the skirt with my white lace crop top from forever 21. I thought the two colors went so well together. I was actually inspired by the look from Jil Sander. I thought the pink went real nice with a white top. Although the Jil Sander look has a darker skirt, I thought I'd make my own version of it :-) Also the sunglasses are my new favorite, they are from Karl Lagerfeld. I was pleased because I love him as a designer , they were my moms but she gave it to me fortunately.









                                                   Chanel Iman in Jil Sander
                                            Dree hemingway in Jil Sander
Lace Top: Forever 21
Pink Skirt: H&m
Platforms: Vintage
Sunglasses: Karl Lagerfeld        


14 comments:

  1. Your skirt is gorge
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is gorgeous, so flattering!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit... Gorgeous !!
    Misha x

    http://mishymoo62.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Beautiful dresses on your blog. i am looking forlehenga choli.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :]and you can check online for stores that sell them. I really wouldn't know because Ive never bought them

      Delete
  5. Exclusive Collection of Salwar Suit And Many More….
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more….
    Plz visit:- Designer Printed Salwar Kameez

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best Outfits For Young ladies, Womens and Girls
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Salwar Kameez for Ramzan 2017

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best Outfits For Young ladies,Womens and Girls
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Salwar Suit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have Lovely and Beautiful Salwar Suit And Many More…
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Pakistani Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best Outfits For Young ladies, Womens and Girls
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Patiayal dress

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have Lovely and Beautiful Salwar Suit And Many More…
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Designer Anarkali Salwar Kameez

    ReplyDelete