Wednesday, May 8, 2013

One day we're gonna live in Paris

                    Hello Lovelies, thought I'd show you my outfit from yesterday. I wore my polka dotted long sleeved shirt. Which is from Forever 21 and it's actually a light pink color. I like the collar details on this shirt, and the texture of the shirt is soft so its also wearable  in the summer.  Speaking of summer, I'm excited because I am  finally going to see The Great Gatsby in theaters Friday.  I absolutely love the book, and based on the trailers it looks like it's going to be really good.  Also here is a picture of my baby , his name is Seth and he some what resembles a chihuahua haha, anyways have a wonderful day!





Top: Forever 21
Faux leather pants: American Apparel
Booties: JustFab             


10 comments:

  1. Blouse is gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a pretty smile c:
    Also simple but yet alluring look!
    I'm planning to watch the Great Gatsby this Saturday and I'm so hyped! The book is good but it left me irritated...

    everlastingpure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw Thanks hun :] and I know what you mean, I'm just hoping I don't cry xx

      Delete
  3. loooovely outfit! the shirt is such a nice colour.
    Also i never got around to reading The Great Gatsby, I left college before we started reading it, however i do really want to see the movie! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :] and you should definitely give it a try if you like the movie xx

      Delete