Monday, June 10, 2013

When you're twenty-one you're no fun

                      Hello Lovelies, for today's outfit I decided to wear my recently purchased maxi skirt. I had seen this skirt at a thrift shop a month ago. I really wanted it, but didn't  buy it because I thought maybe I didn't need it. Then as days passed by I started regretting the fact that I didn't buy it, at my surprise I go a month later and it's still there. So I quickly grabbed it, it's a long polka dotted maxi skirt with two slits at each side. I like it more because I thought it had this vintage feel to it. Also polka dots are really in this summer, whether its long dresses, skirts, shirts,or mini dresses. I love how Zoe Kravitz wore a similar looking skirt as this one, she wore it more as a Fall/Winter look. Hope you guys have a lovely day!
xx






                                              Zoe Kravitz in a Polka Dotted skirt
T-shirt: Vintage
Skirt: Thrift Shop
Chain Bag: H&M
Wedges: Vintage          

13 comments:

  1. love the skirt!

    http://chasingsstyle.blogspot.in/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing the skirt was still sitting in there for a month. I wish I knew where you went to do thrifting. I've never done it before. It sounds really fun c:

    everlastingpure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, and yes its quite fun looking for vintage clothing, there's a few vintage boutiques near where I live here in queens :-)

      Delete
  3. omg, amazing outfit, love your shoes so much! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit. Love polka dots <3
    Check out my new post!
    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ARGH! I understand what you mean about buyers remorse! I spotted the cutest red sweater and striped high waisted shorts while thrifting a month ago but didn't pick them up. :( Its good that you and this skirt reunited because it looks great on you! :) awesome Ladytron reference btw

    chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love and I know what you mean! and yes I love Ladytron music :-)

      Delete
  6. Laisse moi te plaquer contre le sol et me frotter contre ta jupe longue !!

    ReplyDelete