Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Girl And The Robot

                 Hello lovelies, I really love collared shirts at the moment. This one is my favorite because it's loose and very comfy. Also the color is nice, usually I don't go for brighter pink's, but this one was so pretty and light. I paired the top with my pleated skirt and thought I'd add knee highs as well.  Also since winter, is coming up and it has been windy lately I thought I'd wear my knitted beanie. I love knit beanies , I have seen celebrities such as Zoe Kravitz and Taylor swift wearing knitted beanies and it's perfect for chilly days. I will be posting my college outfits soon, I just haven't had time to put it all together, but hopefully it will be up soon! have a lovely day! xx









Top: Marshalls
Skirt: Forever 21
Booties: JustFab
Kneehighs: Vintage
Beanie: vintage          


18 comments:

  1. Loved the skirt!
    http://trendingvogue.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I'm really loving collared shirts at the moment as well!

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, as always! I love this outfit, definitely one of my favourites of yours ever!
    So jealous of your hair as well, it so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely! you are so pretty!!!

    Delilah,
    dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shirt and skirt look amazing together!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. such great pictures! really love your top
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit but i cheked some of your articles and i noticed that you take almost all your photos in your bed.
    Its kinda boring , the place can even give your outfit more lightening and beauty BUT i really like the outfit.
    Carry on
    www.ecrireunpeudetout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes because my camera's lighting isn't so well outdoors or in other rooms xx

      Delete
  8. Loving this blouse
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete